Sage is here to help.
Feel like you could be eating better? Not sure what to change or where to look? Sage Nutritious Solutions make it easy for you to discover the wide, wonderful world of balanced, healthy, bangin' food.
Almond Flour Breakfast Batter
June 5, 2018
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 8-10 pancakes or standard waffles
1 3/4 cup finely ground almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 TB maple syrup
3/4 cup dairy/non-dairy milk*
- Combine dry ingredients in food processor or blender
- Whisk together egg, vanilla, maple syrup, and milk (*you can substitute water for a more dense batter) in small bowl
- Slowly add liquid mixture to dry mixture, blending well, until completely smooth.
- May be used as pancake or waffle batter.
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup dried cranberries or cherries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 TB peanut butter